Monday, October 23, 2017

;Where is LaLadyCream & Where is her Health At.??!


Where I was after my second

Where I Am Now




Ive had another child since 2015. Born in 2016. A year old now. & Im loving being a Busy Mami of two.

Ive been maintaining a weight close to where I started my weight lost a year and months ago. 


Started when my first born was 3

During
Geting closer

Made it
Even better
Loved where I got to
 When I was about 5Months Pregnant 2016
Where I was 2017


Im working on a cleanse now. Im a week into it. Soon ill introduce a W'O schedule & routine. 

Since 2015 with my pregnacy Ive gained 15 pounds. And after months of breastpumping, when I stoped I gained another 10pounds. So I got about 30pounds to lose again. But with my little advice i followed I know I can get back to where I was & feel better over all. 

The pictures show where I was when I started & during the losing process to where I finally got to & when i was pregnant & soon held on to those pounds & where I am now & soon I should be back to where I got to.!!  

"To get to where I want Ill apply just these tips here on my blog & I know from doing them before I will get there."-LaLadyCream<3

No comments:

Post a Comment