Wednesday, January 14, 2015

;Getting The WorkOut Into Your Daily Doings!!
(I haven't started W'O yet, But before I do...)
 
 

 
 
;So I've been cleansing for about a Week. Like I said in first post, I do this or these things for 2Weeks at a time. Sense I'm feeling pretty good about my cleanse, & feel lighter during down time (Bedtime For My Little One) I can get focus on what kind of stretching I'll do plus Area's I want to Start Toning.
 
;Here Is Where Those Silly List of Goals Come In. Start Slow Though. For me I'll start with stretching. Like, Is Morning Stretching for me? Could I find time in the Evening to add a Free Dance of 15Mins? Will I be able to do 5days of Exercise a week?Well, Go ahead make the list to answer those questions as well.
 
;Looking forward to stretching, Now that my stomach has gone down & my legs don't feel so huge I can really enjoy the space I have now to breath. Sadly breathing wasn't easy while stretching & that was only just. Once I introduced cardio things got easier. So know that the feeling you get after working out is like a high. You can be proud of that feeling that you got threw it no matter the struggle to keep up. The High Is Yes with each practice that you finished off with an Effm I got threw this one for the Hr No matter what you chose to do. Heyy, Take a W'O picture if you'd like. You did more than most.
 
;Always start slow when adding any exercise or stretching into your routine. As for me & going threw something I physically can only start slow to what my body can handle. Witch is why its best to clean out your body of toxins to gain full energy to really getting healthy.
 
;Alright now, About (20Mins) of Cardio will do you good after stretching(10Mins). Then into some light Toning for about 15mins or more depends on speed during that point. Then more stretching. 
That should be about a full 30-45Mins of Motion to the Body getting the Heart ready then pumping & Steady High Beat, Then back low again with Slower Motion during stretching times. 
 
;Good Luck with getting started on making a routine everyone!
These are the ideal steps I'll be taking getting Motion back into My Life.
Post Comment & Share My Post. Know Anyone looking for Motivation send them This way!:] 
 
My Food Log & Choices Will Be The Very Next Post!
 
"The Way I Look Now In My Clothes, I Think I Like To Much. They're Baggy Now & I Look Skinny. I Guess My Ideal Ana Has Been Working. My New Jeans I Bought That Said It'll Make You Look Like Your 10lbs Lighter Doesn't Fit. My Stomach Goes Down With Each Cleanse I Do. But I Like It. People Will Think Why Doesn't She Buy Tighter Pants(Them Being Jeggings) I Think To Myself Hehe I Just Did Silly"-LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment